Its been a while since I’ve pulled together a holiday gift guide, so I buckled down and put a couple together for all the fabulous people in your bridal party! Starting with the bridesmaids, these gifts will be sure to keep them super stylish and modern!
1. Nathalia clutch from Kate Spade
2. Porcelain perfume bottles from West Elm
3. Necklace from Elva Fields
4. Earrings from Michelle Chang
5. Ring from Areaware
6. Custom stationery from Paper+Cup
7. Shoeclips from ban.do
8. Sugar Rosé lip treatment from Fresh
9. Book collection from Kate Spade with Strand Bookstore
L’amour toujours, indeed. This would make an adorable little keepsake from your wedding…
[image from Ninainvorm]
These ceramic illustrated letter plates would make adorable wedding gifts, dont you agree? I’ll take these 2 to start!
[images from JustNoey]
NELLE has introduced a new line of larger handbags named after her fiancé, Harold. I love the colorblocking and think they’d make great gifts for your bridal party…or even yourself!
[images from NELLE]
Such a lovely sentiment, and a wonderful wedding or engagement gift. From Rob Ryan.
And with that my darlings, I’m off to Istanbul for vacation! Fear not, posts will continue as always, but I’ll be back in a week, hopefully with some killer pictures to share…
[image from Rob Ryan]