1. Custom fingerprint by Lori Danelle
2. Custom state ornament from Paloma’s Nest
3. Silhouette mugs from Brooklyn Rehab
4. Heirloom recipe box from Rifle Paper Co.
5. Custom stitched pillow from K Studio
6. Custom portraits from Ashley G
7. House pillow from Donna Wilson
8. Julia Rothman designed milk bottles from Reform School
1. Distortion candlesticks from Gretel
2. Custom dinnerware from Rust Designs
3. Glassbaby votive set
4. Mini pedestals from Iacoli & McAllister
5. Decal from Shanna Murray
6. Heart poster from Ork Posters
7. Custom portraits from Carter Kustera
Its been a while since I’ve pulled together a holiday gift guide, so I buckled down and put a couple together for all the fabulous people in your bridal party! Starting with the bridesmaids, these gifts will be sure to keep them super stylish and modern!
1. Nathalia clutch from Kate Spade
2. Porcelain perfume bottles from West Elm
3. Necklace from Elva Fields
4. Earrings from Michelle Chang
5. Ring from Areaware
6. Custom stationery from Paper+Cup
7. Shoeclips from ban.do
8. Sugar Rosé lip treatment from Fresh
9. Book collection from Kate Spade with Strand Bookstore
L’amour toujours, indeed. This would make an adorable little keepsake from your wedding…
[image from Ninainvorm]
These ceramic illustrated letter plates would make adorable wedding gifts, dont you agree? I’ll take these 2 to start!
[images from JustNoey]
NELLE has introduced a new line of larger handbags named after her fiancé, Harold. I love the colorblocking and think they’d make great gifts for your bridal party…or even yourself!
[images from NELLE]