Excellent contest from Inspired Goodness..see details below!
To celebrate the upcoming Valentine’s Day the best way we know how, Inspired Goodness is looking to give our Event Design services FREE to one lucky NYC area reader – just call it our way of helping spread the love!!
We’re on the search for couples who have an interesting story to tell. Did fate bring the two of you together? Was it love at first site? Did he propose in a totally unique way?
In your own words, tell us what as a couple makes you so unique.
Ideally, we are looking for couples that want help creating a carefully orchestrated and cohesive event, which means, that Inspired Goodness will work with the winner to design and develop a plan to bring your story to life. Our team will also be there on the big day to ensure each detail is flawless executed!
and…Since creating custom paper goods is such an integral part how we do our job, the winner will also receive the red carpet treatment – we’ll design a cohesive set of coordinating paper goods, including: invitations, programs, menus, favors and other day-of materials, all tailored to your event needs and price point.
All that you need to do is enter by leaving a comment on this post during the first TWO WEEKS of February. Tell us about the two of you and what makes you tick.
The Lucky in Love winner will be announced on our blog on Monday, February 15th, 2010.
Deadline: Friday, February 12th, 2010, Midnight EST
- Contest is open to couples in the New York City area. If your wedding is taking place in any of the five boroughs, that means you are eligible!
- Wedding must take place between August 1st – December 15th, 2010.
- Comments must be entered from Feb. 1st, 12:01a.m. – Feb. 13th, 11:59p.m. EST
- Entries should include your wedding date and a valid email address
- Winner will be announced on our blog, Monday, February 15th and will be contacted via email. Please be sure to include a valid email address in your comment so we have a way to contact you!
- This prize is non-transferable
Winner will be charged for materials, expenses, shipping and printing costs. Since we know that every couple is unique – with their own set of ideas and budget, our team will ensure the design plan and matching printed goods are based on your individual needs.