Looks like Brittany and I had the same idea for this week! Backdrops make just as great photobooth backgrounds as they do ceremony decor!
1. Kate Spade | 2. Chelsea Patricia via GWS | 3. Jenny Jimenez via SMP | 4. giant initials from MSW | 5. scarves via Raw Color | 6. ball garland from MSW | 7. Elyse Hall Photography via SMP | 8. Confetti System | 9. Sabrina Transiskus | 10. Jenny Van Sommers
1. seating chart via Merriment Events | 2. Givenchy via Style.com | 3. Our Labor of Love via OnceWed | 4. cookies from Inchmark | 5. heart flowers unknown via Pinterest | 6. florals by Bash Please | 7. Alee & Press via 100LC | 8. Paul Octavious via d*s | 9. Gabriel Ryan via Green Wedding Shoes | 10. cake via MSW
1. Dewdrop pin from BHLDN | 2. Cake by M. Robin Cakes | 3. Früute Budino dessert | 4. Nailpolish by Chanel | 5. Mast Brothers chocolate | 6. Pocketsquare from JCrew | 7. Jil Sander shoes | 8. Earrings from Kate Spade | 9. Bridesmaids image by Jose Villa via Southern Weddings | 10. Butterfly kiss brooch from BHLDN
1. Table setting from MSW | 2. Cloche via OnceWed | 3. Basil print from Anek | 4. Bouquet via Design*Sponge | 5. Herb stakes from Pigeon Toe Ceramics | 6. Herb infused cocktail recipes from Martha Stewart | 7. Succulent & mint bouquet via Elizabeth Anne Designs | 8. Chez Panisse via The Selby | 9. Packaging by Lewis Moberly | 10. Wearable planter
1. Dress from Ruffled Shop, photographed by Elizabeth Messina | 2. Invite by Ashley Meaders | 3. Belt DIY via 100 Layer Cake | 4. Garter from BHLDN | 5. Carnation centerpiece by MSW | 6. Cake by Maggie Austin Cakes | 7. Dress by BHLDN | 8. Dress by Kate Towers | 9. Sugar and Spice Cakes via SMP | 10. Shoes by Badgley Mishka