If you’re planning a wedding within the next 6 months (nov 07 through april 08) and things are getting out of control (i can COMPLETELY relate to this one), maybe you should try out for Bridezilla’s! Email email@example.com or call the casting office at 213-417-4437 for more info. Include a photo or your and your fiance along with your contact info.
Let me know if you get on!
Kathryn over at snippet + ink tagged me for 7 crazy/strange facts about myself.
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I keep a running list of celebrities I’ve seen in restaurants or on the street. I’m kind of obsessed. It reminds me what a cool city I live in.
2. I refrigerate Girl Scout Thin Mints because I like eating them cold.
3. If I could register at 15 stores for my wedding without looking greedy, I totally would. I’ve yet to find one store that has everything I covet.
4. I’ve performed at Carnegie Hall.
5. The word “moist” amuses me.
6. People always associate me with lime green VW Beetles since I used to have one. I used to call her Limabeetle.
7. I crave Il Laboratorio de Gelato’s Earl Grey ice cream.
Everyone’s already been tagged, so if you feel like sharing a bit of yourself, add your 7 to the comments below.
Don’t get me wrong, I love pearls and everything they stand for…but let’s get a little creative with the gifts and get earrings that suit each girls personality! These are all earrings I obsess over and would be HAPPY to have in my jewelry box.
clockwise from top left: lulu earrings $34, chestnut earrings $98, textile museum drops $68, blue topaz earrings $150, dewdrop earrings $68, stacked squares $90
Some people say you shouldn’t get art as a gift for people….I say, if you know the person well enough, go right ahead!
clockwise from top left: fifi-lapin print $35, brooklyn poster $22, manshroom $20, dress ‘em up $20, small frontiers $45 , eight $40