Campfire has a great line of tshirts for “people who like good typography, good humor, and good design”. They also make great gifts for your bridal party….consider getting each persons state shirt (they have all 50), or maybe a shirt of the town you’re getting married in….do I hear Brooklyn??
[images from Campfire]
If you’re planning a wedding within the next 6 months (nov 07 through april 08) and things are getting out of control (i can COMPLETELY relate to this one), maybe you should try out for Bridezilla’s! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the casting office at 213-417-4437 for more info. Include a photo or your and your fiance along with your contact info.
Let me know if you get on!
Kathryn over at snippet + ink tagged me for 7 crazy/strange facts about myself.
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I keep a running list of celebrities I’ve seen in restaurants or on the street. I’m kind of obsessed. It reminds me what a cool city I live in.
2. I refrigerate Girl Scout Thin Mints because I like eating them cold.
3. If I could register at 15 stores for my wedding without looking greedy, I totally would. I’ve yet to find one store that has everything I covet.
4. I’ve performed at Carnegie Hall.
5. The word “moist” amuses me.
6. People always associate me with lime green VW Beetles since I used to have one. I used to call her Limabeetle.
7. I crave Il Laboratorio de Gelato’s Earl Grey ice cream.
Everyone’s already been tagged, so if you feel like sharing a bit of yourself, add your 7 to the comments below.
Don’t get me wrong, I love pearls and everything they stand for…but let’s get a little creative with the gifts and get earrings that suit each girls personality! These are all earrings I obsess over and would be HAPPY to have in my jewelry box.
clockwise from top left: lulu earrings $34, chestnut earrings $98, textile museum drops $68, blue topaz earrings $150, dewdrop earrings $68, stacked squares $90