I don’t know about you guys, but I love getting mail….especially the snail mail kind. With this blog, I’ve gotten to know a lot of you and my fellow bridal bloggers, and thought how nice it would be to be able to send some holiday cheer everyone’s way! Best way I can think of is a Holiday Card Swap!
So here’s how it works:
- Send an email to me at brooklynbride [at] gmail [dot] com with Holiday Card Swap in the subject line by November 21 [day before Thanksgiving]. Include your name, address, email address, and website/blog address [if you have one].
- By December 1, I will have emailed you the names and addresses of up to 5 people to send cards to.
- Your cards can be store bought or handmade [think Gocco, glitter, photoshop, cut + paste, sewing, etc….]
- Send out your cards by December 15 at the latest!
- Wait patiently by your mailbox!
[this swap WILL be open to international readers, so pay attention to extra postage needs]
Tomorrow Chad and I are off to Niagara Falls for a belated anniversary weekend away…I’ll see you back here next week! Have a great weekend!
Keep yourself busy with some of these new blogs I’ve been checking out:
The Brides’s Cafe
Elizabeth Anne Designs
Keep your eyes open for a special guest blogger starting next week….I dont want to give anything away, but I’ll tell you it will give us all a different perspective on the “traditional” wedding….see you next week!
I have painfully expensive taste when it comes to certain things…and its making it very difficult to find earrings for my wedding. Every single earring I have loved comes with a 4 figure pricetag before that decimal point or else if its slightly affordable, its the wrong shade of green. So my darling readers, if ANY of you have any leads as to where to find funky earrings like these in a fabulous green for a fabulous price, I will love you forever!
[all earrings from Twist Online]
[clockwise from top left: Anthony Nak, Anthony Nak, Jamie Joseph, Marie-Helen de Taillac, Shaesbury, Pippa Small]