I have been waiting SOOOO long to be able to use this picture, because he is just so adorable!
Just wanted to clarify something about the cardswap that many people have been asking me….this is essentially just like sending holiday cards to your family and friends, except that you’re sending them to your swap partners! So be creative and have fun with it!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! See you next week!
[image from Budget Living]
Just a friendly reminder that signups for the Holiday Card Swap end TOMORROW at 8PM EST. I’ve gotten an amazing response so far from bloggers and readers alike all over the world [0ver 70 people and counting!!!] and spent my entire Saturday night gocco’ing my cards so I’m excited to start sending them out.
I don’t know about you guys, but I love getting mail….especially the snail mail kind. With this blog, I’ve gotten to know a lot of you and my fellow bridal bloggers, and thought how nice it would be to be able to send some holiday cheer everyone’s way! Best way I can think of is a Holiday Card Swap!
So here’s how it works:
- Send an email to me at brooklynbride [at] gmail [dot] com with Holiday Card Swap in the subject line by November 21 [day before Thanksgiving]. Include your name, address, email address, and website/blog address [if you have one].
- By December 1, I will have emailed you the names and addresses of up to 5 people to send cards to.
- Your cards can be store bought or handmade [think Gocco, glitter, photoshop, cut + paste, sewing, etc….]
- Send out your cards by December 15 at the latest!
- Wait patiently by your mailbox!
[this swap WILL be open to international readers, so pay attention to extra postage needs]
Tomorrow Chad and I are off to Niagara Falls for a belated anniversary weekend away…I’ll see you back here next week! Have a great weekend!
Keep yourself busy with some of these new blogs I’ve been checking out:
The Brides’s Cafe
Elizabeth Anne Designs