Balloons are one of the happiest ways to decorate a party. Clump them together in various colors to add a fun look or on their own. There are so many options! Here are some of my favorite ways to decorate with balloons.
- Single oversized balloon–give it to the bride to hold!
- Balloons on a ladder–right outside the venue!
- Balloons throughout a room–perfect to dress up a boring reception venue
- Balloons on a stick–hand them out to your guests
- Balloons in a window–entice your guests with a fun balloon display in a window
- Balloons on a ceiling–douse the ceiling with hundreds of balloons
- Write words on a balloon–and have a flower girl hold them
- Balloon arch–perfect for picture taking or for the ceremony
- Balloons in various colors along a path–perfect for wayfinding in an outdoor space
- Balloon columns–a fun way to dress up a space
- Confetti balloons–don’t you just love the look?!
by Brittany Jepsen of The House that Lars Built
[images from Magbooth]
This post was sponsored by Magbooth. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!!
Patina has totally upped the color quotient for weddings thanks to this collaboration with The Color Condition…there are tons of options from swags to baskets (kinda like chandeliers) to canopies, in multiple colorways that will guaranteed add tons of color and movement to your wedding! I can’t wait to see these used!
[images from Amber Gress]