Looking back at my archives, it seems that I do gift guides every 2 years for some reason! This year I thought I’d do it a little differently and rather than finding gifts for specific people like the ladies or gents, I focused on themes, like color and material. So to start off 2014’s gift guides, I’m starting with my favorite finds in black and white…I definitely wouldn’t mind finding a few of these in my stocking this year!
1. Leather tassels by Building Block | 2. Porcelain ornament from Ferm Living | 3. & 4. Quilted tote and catchall from Clare Vivier | 5. Semicircle cutting board by Ferm Living | 6. Arrowhead dopp kit from Izola | 7. Stocking from Ferm Living | 8. Sugarloaf candles from PELLE Designs | 9. Double sided notebook via Poketo | 10. FashionABLE scarf designed by Erin Loechner
Lots more ideas over at our Pinterest board!
Art is a super powerful way of describing your personality as a couple. Let these pieces of art inspire you for your wedding and carry on with you to your new home.
Having been married for over 4 years, I wish that I had more art to display at our home. Here are some of my favorites and hopefully they can inspire you all (including myself) to add more art to your new home together after your wedding planning and events.
- Floral Abstract Found on beautravailaime.tumblr.com
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Bella Foster
- Velwin Vossy
- Alexandra Levasseur
- artwork by François Henri Galland
- Yolanda Sanchez – ‘Looking East’ – Kathryn Markel Fine Arts
by Brittany from The House that Lars Built
1. All Neutral dress, $90 | 2. Molten Marvel dress, $95 | 3. Sprightly Saturday dress, $60 | 4. Not a Moment Too Swoon dress, $160 | 5. Party of Your World dress, $200 | 6. Tour de Fores dress, $100 | 7. Fabled Furbelow dress, $70 | 8. Time of My Life dress, $190
Tram @ Phi-Style.com
[images from Modcloth]