Kathryn over at snippet + ink tagged me for 7 crazy/strange facts about myself.
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I keep a running list of celebrities I’ve seen in restaurants or on the street. I’m kind of obsessed. It reminds me what a cool city I live in.
2. I refrigerate Girl Scout Thin Mints because I like eating them cold.
3. If I could register at 15 stores for my wedding without looking greedy, I totally would. I’ve yet to find one store that has everything I covet.
4. I’ve performed at Carnegie Hall.
5. The word “moist” amuses me.
6. People always associate me with lime green VW Beetles since I used to have one. I used to call her Limabeetle.
7. I crave Il Laboratorio de Gelato’s Earl Grey ice cream.
Everyone’s already been tagged, so if you feel like sharing a bit of yourself, add your 7 to the comments below.
[images from Wedding Blog Awards]
Don’t get me wrong, I love pearls and everything they stand for…but let’s get a little creative with the gifts and get earrings that suit each girls personality! These are all earrings I obsess over and would be HAPPY to have in my jewelry box.
I’m a big fan of craft fairs….and a VERY cool one is happening this Saturday in NYC….definitely stop by the Bust Craftacular at the Metropolitan Pavilion from 10am-8pm. Over 200 vendors, food, drink, dj’s, and AMY SEDARIS….its a great way to get a jump start on holiday shopping, and maybe find some stuff for your bridal party as well! I’ll definitely be stopping by….
[image from Bust]