clockwise from top left: jack + lulu 25 for $50, iomoi 20 for $68, pink loves brown 30 for $32, paper+cup design 25 for $55, paper+cup design 25 for $55, minnie + emma 20 for $60
Kathryn over at snippet + ink tagged me for 7 crazy/strange facts about myself.
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I keep a running list of celebrities I’ve seen in restaurants or on the street. I’m kind of obsessed. It reminds me what a cool city I live in.
2. I refrigerate Girl Scout Thin Mints because I like eating them cold.
3. If I could register at 15 stores for my wedding without looking greedy, I totally would. I’ve yet to find one store that has everything I covet.
4. I’ve performed at Carnegie Hall.
5. The word “moist” amuses me.
6. People always associate me with lime green VW Beetles since I used to have one. I used to call her Limabeetle.
7. I crave Il Laboratorio de Gelato’s Earl Grey ice cream.
Everyone’s already been tagged, so if you feel like sharing a bit of yourself, add your 7 to the comments below.
Don’t get me wrong, I love pearls and everything they stand for…but let’s get a little creative with the gifts and get earrings that suit each girls personality! These are all earrings I obsess over and would be HAPPY to have in my jewelry box.
clockwise from top left: lulu earrings $34, chestnut earrings $98, textile museum drops $68, blue topaz earrings $150, dewdrop earrings $68, stacked squares $90