These days, the guest “book” idea has become a little less book and a lot more creative–even a chance to show off how clever you are! Though I kept mine simple for my wedding with an actual book, I would have loved to have created a piece that I could have hung up for everyone to see. Here are some of my favorite ideas.
- Balloon print. Each guest adds their thumb print in for a cute grouping of balloons.
- Each guest signed a blank piece of fabric that was then turned into a quilt.
- Sign a vintage globe. From here.
- Everyone signs a feather on this art print. From here.
- Leave out a collection of ceramic plates for everyone to sign. From here.
- Have each guest leave a note and put it in an envelope. From here.
What unique ideas have you seen around?
by Brittany Jepsen of The House That Lars Built