Brooklyn Bride accepts the following types of submissions from photographers for publication consideration:
- Real weddings
- Wedding showers
- Engagement parties
- Engagement sessions
- Day-after sessions
- Rehearsal dinners
- Bridal showers
- Inspiration shoots
- Products: invitations, jewelry, cake toppers, etc.
For a real wedding submission, please send the following information:
- 15-20 low-res images of the event, 600 pixels wide horizontal or 300 pixels wide vertical, 72 dpi. We will notify you if additional images are required. Please include a variety of detailed shots (including but not limited to: floral, shoes, guest book, table design, wedding cake, food, etc).
- Name of couple
- Wedding location (city, state and venue(s))
- Wedding date
- A list of all vendors involved in the wedding, including links to their sites for proper credit and attribution.
- A brief (paragraph or 2) writeup of the day from the couple
– Please ensure all information is accurate and complete prior to submitting.
– You must have permission from the couple to publish prior to submission. If you do not own the copyright, you must provide proof of usage rights from the copyright holder in order to submit images for consideration.
– You must notify us if you have submitted this content to additional blogs, magazines, websites, and/or other publications. We give priority to those submissions that are exclusive to us.
– Once a submission has been accepted and scheduled for publication, it will not be removed from our editorial calendar. It is your responsibility to notify other media outlets who require exclusivity that it is being published elsewhere.
– We will notify you within 5 days as to whether or not your submission is accepted for publication. If is not a good fit, we will do our best to recommend other sites that it might be better suited for.
– All accepted submissions will be scheduled on our editorial calendar. Please note that submissions may not be published immediately.
– We prefer to receive submissions from the photographer directly to make sure there’s no confusion with submissions being sent elsewhere.
Submit all submissions below or via Two Bright Lights