There's no better time to mix up a wedding menu than fall. A scrumptious pie is the perfect way to set the stage for this cozy season. Try out some of these different pie ideas for a unique spin.
(clockwise from top left)
- Hand out a slice of pie as a favor for each guest in an adorable pie box from A La Modo
- Instead of a main wedding cake that the couple slices, use a lemon meringue pie!
- Pie pops! So adorable and just as scrumptious.
- Mini pies in petit sized boxes.
- Pie a la mode. Try a few different varieties and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
by Brittany Jepsen of The House That Lars Built