Balloons are one of the happiest ways to decorate a party. Clump them together in various colors to add a fun look or on their own. There are so many options! Here are some of my favorite ways to decorate with balloons.
- Single oversized balloon–give it to the bride to hold!
- Balloons on a ladder–right outside the venue!
- Balloons throughout a room–perfect to dress up a boring reception venue
- Balloons on a stick–hand them out to your guests
- Balloons in a window–entice your guests with a fun balloon display in a window
- Balloons on a ceiling–douse the ceiling with hundreds of balloons
- Write words on a balloon–and have a flower girl hold them
- Balloon arch–perfect for picture taking or for the ceremony
- Balloons in various colors along a path–perfect for wayfinding in an outdoor space
- Balloon columns–a fun way to dress up a space
- Confetti balloons–don’t you just love the look?!
by Brittany Jepsen of The House that Lars Built