1. Tablesetting image by Gertrude & Mabel via SMP | 2. Julia Kostreva planners | 3. Alexis Mabille via Daily Mail | 4. Erin Jang via The Crafts Dept. | 5. via D Magazine | 6. Mélangerie seating cart | 7. cake via MSW | 8. Candle display via MSW | 9. Stockings by Bernhard Willhelm via Creature of Comfort | 10. Jil Sander via Dilly Dallas
1. Arrangement by Denise Fasanello | 2. Succulent bowl by Kate Headley via MSW | 3. Succulent & pedestal display by Iacoli & McAllister | 4. Invitation by Erin Jang via OnceWed | 5. Cake by Erica O’Brien | 6. Bouquet by Studio Choo | 7. Wedding cake planter from Potted via d*s | 8. Individual favors via Project Wedding | 9. Cacti images by Elly Yap via Seesaw Designs | 10. The Smog Shoppe via Picotte Photography
1. Jill Stuart via NY Mag | 2. cake by Siblings Bakery via Ruffled | 3. tiny tassel DIY by Oh Happy Day | 4. cake from Martha Stewart | 5. Ginnifer Goodwin via Vogue Brasil | 6. giftbox DIY via The Sweetest Occasion | 7. painted spoon by Sucre & Spice | 8. glitter heel by Miu Miu via The Glitter Guide | 9. Mint Candy Apple by Essie | 10. fringe backdrop via 100LC
Looks like Brittany and I had the same idea for this week! Backdrops make just as great photobooth backgrounds as they do ceremony decor!
1. Kate Spade | 2. Chelsea Patricia via GWS | 3. Jenny Jimenez via SMP | 4. giant initials from MSW | 5. scarves via Raw Color | 6. ball garland from MSW | 7. Elyse Hall Photography via SMP | 8. Confetti System | 9. Sabrina Transiskus | 10. Jenny Van Sommers
1. seating chart via Merriment Events | 2. Givenchy via Style.com | 3. Our Labor of Love via OnceWed | 4. cookies from Inchmark | 5. heart flowers unknown via Pinterest | 6. florals by Bash Please | 7. Alee & Press via 100LC | 8. Paul Octavious via d*s | 9. Gabriel Ryan via Green Wedding Shoes | 10. cake via MSW