This colder weather definitely makes me just want to stay inside and craft all day long– but honestly.. I always feel like crafting! Here are some great wedding gift ideas that you will love and that you can make. There’s not a lot better than getting a homemade gift! Check ‘em out!
- Geometric Clock
- Gold Leaf Planters
- Knitted Throw
- Maps in Hoops
by Brittany from The House that Lars Built
I woke up to snow on the ground! Yikes! If you don’t know by now, I’m not a huge fan of the cold weather! My spirits were lifted when I found these amazing winter-y displays for those getting married in a winter wonderland!
- winter bouquet
- modern gold backdrop
- winter flower crown
- monochromatic centerpiece
- wintery centerpiece display
- snowflake backdrop
There isn’t anything more beautiful than using Mother Earth’s finest gems for wedding inspiration. These are six aww-inspiring ways to use gemstones for your wedding.
- gemstone seating chart / via Ruffled Blog
- bridesmaid necklace via/ etsy
- wedding favors via / Martha Stewart
- gemstone centerpiece via/ Ruffled Blog
- place setting / via Green Wedding Shoes
- gemstone ring via/ Lovely Clusters
by brittany from The House that Lars Built